International Network of Basin Organizations (INBO)The Website on Basin Management in the World
The information and the news of the Regional Networks
See also ..
- Région Europe - Directive-Cadre Européenne sur l’Eau - DCE - Contributions
- Session 3.1.1 Success Stories and Failures of Hydro-Solidarity : Hydro solidarity vs. Hydro sovereignty Boundless Basins : What are the successes and failures of hydro-solidarity ?
- Evènements parallèles associant le RIOB
- Session 3.1.2 - How to enable stakeholders’ participation How can stakeholder be involved in basin management and Transboundary water cooperation ?
- Session 3.1.3 - Sustainable Cooperation : Institutional tools and mechanisms Love Thy Neighbour : How to make transboundary water cooperation a lasting relationship ?
- Session 3.1.4 - Efficient and Sound Cooperation : Operational tools Which are the operational tools that allow achieving transboundary cooperation and sound basin management ?
- Session 3.1.5 - Synthesis session : what have we discussed in topic 3.1. ? How can we bridge the divide between various users whose lives depends on common water resources ? And how should we just do it !
- Thème 3.1 - Gestion par bassin et la coopération transfrontalière / Topic 3.1 : Basin Management and Transboundary Cooperation