This year, at the invitation of the Moroccan authorities and in partnership with the Ministry of Equipment and Water of the Kingdom of Morocco, the International Network of Basin Organizations (INBO) and the World Water Council (WWC), the 3rd International Conference on Water and Climate (ICWC 3) will be held on 6 and 7 July 2023 in Fez, Morocco.
With the main theme "Basin management, key to adaptation and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals", this 3rd edition of the ICWC will ensure the link between the United Nations Conference on Water (22-24 March 2023) and the COP28 on climate (30 Nov. - 12 December).
State representatives, UN agencies, international organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, basin organizations (national and transboundary), regional and local authorities and other stakeholders interested in basin management are invited to participate in the event and to share their experiences in the folowing sessions:
- Session 1 Innovation and Technologies for Water Saving
- Session 2 Groundwater Management: Challenges and Prospects
- Session 3 Water Governance: For a Better Intersectoral Coherence
- Session 4 Water Resources Mobilization : How to take into account the real cost of water?
- Session 5 Commitments by and for basins for the implementation of the Water Action Agenda 2030