19th “EUROPE-INBO” INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
for the Implementation of the European Water Directives
The 19th “Europe-INBO” International Conference will be held from Wednesday 8th to Friday 10th of December 2021, this year at the invitation of the Energy and Water Agency (EWA) of Malta.
In order to address current uncertainties regarding the evolution of the COVID19 pandemic and related travel restrictions, we are currently planning for an online format.
Organizations, administrations and other stakeholders interested in Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) at basin level are invited to participate in the event and share their experiences throughout the sessions of Europe-INBO (where simultaneous interpretation in English – French-Spanish will be available):
- Four thematic sessions:
- Session 1. Engaging basin actors in the evaluation and evolution of the Water Directives
- Session 2. Economic tools for basin management: integrating environment and biodiversity in cost-recovery
- Session 3. Sustainable quantitative management of water resources
- Session 4. Special panel “International & transboundary cooperation for basin management”
- One workshop on a “Water & biodiversity” theme (the exact topic remains to be determined)
At a later stage, and if the sanitary situation and related travel restrictions evolves favorably, we will contact registered participants to check if they would rather participate online or in person.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org