- M'hamed EL FASSKAOUI - Director of the Souss Massa Basin Agency - Morocco
- Alice ANDRAL - Expert in space hydrology - CNES - France
- Saad BENAMAR - Director of the Laboratory of Environmental, Plant and Urban Sciences - University of Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah - Fez (Morocco)
- Iakovos GANOULIS - Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Director of Water - Greece
- Abdoulaye SENE - Executive Secretary and Co-Chairman of the Preparatory Committee for the organization of the 9th World Water Forum - Dakar 2021
- Timo JOKELAINEN - Director of ELY-Center of Lapland*- Finland, President of Euro-INBO for 2019-2020
- Khatim KHERRAZ - Executive Secretary, Sahara and Sahel Observatory (OSS)
- Yamna DJELLOULI - Biologist, Professor Emeritus of the University of Le Mans - Researcher in the Joint Research Unit "Space and Society" of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) - France
- Lansana FOFANA - High Commissioner - Organization for the Development of the Gambia River (OMVG) - Guinea
- Alejandro ROGRIGUEZ-MARTINEZ - Water Commissioner of the Confederación Hidrográfica del Guadalquivir (CHG) - Spain
Some remarks on the occasion of INBO's 25th anniversary: the Hungarian point of view on the Hungarian participation in INBO, by a former member of INBO Liaison Bureau
Hungary was already represented at the constitutive meeting in Aix les Bains/Chambéry in 1994.
Two years later, Mr. Miklós Varga, Director General of the National Water Authority (OVF) signed the accession document in Morelia.
INBO membership provided a solid basis for the principles to be used also in transboundary water management cooperation. And for Hungary, cross-border cooperation is extremely important, with the Carpathian basin, which includes seven riparian countries.
Hungary has also contributed to the creation of EUROPE-INBO.
Budapest, 08 July 2020 - © INBO 2020