Climate Change Impacts on Water :An International Adaptation Forum
- To exchange knowledge and “know how” about adaptation strategies and measures;
- To understand the state of the science on climate adaptation tools;
- To provide American drinking water utility managers exposure to the international approach of adaptation;
- To foster conversations between climate scientists and utility managers and engineers to help move the ball down the field with respect to fostering more applied research that can serve the water community; and
- To expose policymakers to information about water utility adaptation needs and strategies.