The meeting of the INBO World Liaison Bureau was convened: On wednesday 17 october 2018 from 17:00 (sharp) to 19:00 at HOTEL MELIA SEVILLA.
On the occasion of the 16th International Conference "EUROPE-INBO 2018" for the implementation of the European water directives – 17-20 October 2018.
Any information about the event (programmes, documents, logistics) and the online registration form are available on the INBO website: https://www.inbo-news.org/en/events/europe-inbo-2018
As usual, you can find all the working papers for this meeting on the www.inbo-news.org website.
I recommend you to visit the www.inbo-news.org website where any last useful information, the last version of the detailed program and the already received papers, as well as the drafts of the final declaration will be progressively available.
The agenda for this Bureau meeting will focus on:
- Report on INBO and GAfWaC activities since the last Bureau meeting in Dublin - Malahide in September 2017,
- Preparation of the COP24 in Katowice, Poland early December 2018,
- Agenda of our "EUROPE-INBO 2018" conference and "Declaration of Seville",
- Organization of the "EUROPE - INBO" Conference in June 2019, in Finland,
- Organization of the “EUROPE-INBO 2020 “conference in Malta, to be confirmed,
- Organization of the 2019 INBO General Assembly in Morocco,
- Drafting of INBO 2019-2022 Action Plan,
- Call for candidates to host INBO 2022 World General Assembly
- Other events organized by INBO or associating INBO in 2019,
- Preparation of the 9th World Water Forum in Dakar in 2021 - INBO participation,
- INBO involvement in the OECD Water Governance Initiative (WGI),
- INBO and UNECE joint facilitation of the "Platform of Pilot Basins for Adaptation to Climate Change",
- Collaboration with IWA for the “Basin-connected Cities Action Agenda”
- Activities of the participating Regional Networks,
- Miscellaneous issues:
- Reorganization of INBO Presidency and General Secretariat,
- the next "INBO Newsletter N° 27" for the 1st Quarter of 2019",
- the development of the website: www.inbo-news.org,
- the PTS budget for 2019,
- the closing of INBO accounts for the 2017 fiscal year.